Hello, I'm Bethany, I'm 20 years old, and I tell you now, this is a "I put a little bit of EVERYTHING" blog, and I am a multi-shipper. Beware.
Whatever you guys do, just please be safe :*
FUCKING BLESS THIS SIGNAL BOOST REBLOG NOW! THIS IS SO NECESSARY
you can find this on my tagged/wizardmickeyls for future reference.. this is so damn important.
as someone who works a safety team at events I can promise you this is accurate and incredibly useful! Honesty is truly the best policy with this stuff when things go south
I’ve always known this and super glad someone put this into a simple but informative post. Reblog reblog reblog
if lucifer needs someones consent to enter their body then so do you
this is the best rape argument i have ever heard
its cause im a polite classy fucker!
He even got it on a shirt I can’t even
This is a friendly reminder that:
- No one complains that watching people commit suicide in A Study in Pink is too graphic or inappropriate.
- No one says that watching John shoot the cabbie and then Sherlock step on the wound as he dies was too graphic or too violent.
- No one insists that there’s too much fighting (Sherlock choked in the apartment; the circus scene; John knocked out at the apartment; the rescue scene in the sewers) in The Blind Banker.
- No one thinks that the way General Shan is shot in the head at the end of The Blind Banker was too violent or graphic.
- No one stopped to wonder if the domestic terrorism (bomb going off in a flat, killing 12 or more) depicted in The Great Game was too much, too triggering, too violent.
- No one mentions that Irene non-consensually drugging and beating Sherlock in Scandal in Belgravia is legally defined as assault, and that apparently Greg (and the rest of the police) thought it was funny enough to just film Sherlock in that state and send him home.
- No one complains about witnessing a man get blown up in The Hounds of Baskerville.
- No one is concerned about what happened to the children in The Reichenbach Fall after they were saved. No one asks if the boy survived the poisoning.
- No one says that seeing Moriarty shoot himself in the head in The Reichenbach Fall was too graphic or inappropriate.
- No one complains that watching Sherlock be held up by chains and hit at the beginning of The Empty Hearse should have come with a graphic violence warning.
- No one says that all the blood during Bainbridge’s near death in the shower in The Sign of Three was too graphic.
- No one complains that there’s too much physical violence in His Last Vow (John spraining Wiggins’ arm; Molly slapping Sherlock several times; Mary hitting Janine over the head).
- No one blinked at Sherlock (with Wiggins’ help) drugging his entire family, including a pregnant woman, except John.
- No one says anything about how ubiquitous guns are in Sherlock and how we watch two people get shot in His Last Vow.
But two men falling in love and – gasp – kissing on screen?
- “Leave it as subtext.”
- “Why can’t two men just be close friends?”
- “That would be too graphic.”
- “That ruins the show; I want to watch a detective story, not a gay love story.”
- “Impressionable children watch this show and that’s not appropriate.”
Listen: If you are okay with extreme physical violence but not two people falling in love; if you would rather explain to a child why someone is being tied up and tortured but not why two men are holding hands; if someone falling in love gives you pause but cold-blooded murder doesn’t; if you will let ‘impressionable young minds’ watch someone blow up a building but not watch two men kiss you need to re-examine your priorities.
Nothing you can say will convince me that this, all of this, isn’t about homophobia. This is homophobia.
BEST. VIDEO. EVER.
what if when you killed someone you gained their best trait
#you think you’re killing someone for their brain and you get their nose instead #you think you’re killing someone for their strength and you get their baking skills instead #you think you’re killing someone for their cunning and you get their ability to parallel park (via crazyassmurdererwall)